Wednesday, August 31, 2011

It's been a while boys

I can only hope that K.K. and Derek are okay but I have other matters to look into. Since I haven't been keeping up on post I might as well tel you I settled back into my house. I noticed some guys around my age surveying my neighborhood, they don't live there because I didn't  recognize them, so I asked one of them what he was doing. He just idly said with a blank look in his eyes "walking just to walk" which is weird but it's okay. I then realized that they were staring steadfast at my neighbors house (the meth-head ones) and then I noticed my neighbor with a desert eagle. They walked around my neighborhood two more times before leaving. My mom asked who they were and I only had seen one of them before(he was carrying a mask in his backpack at school). The next thing that happened was my neighbor (same one) peels out of his driveway and almost hits me as I'm walking to school(I like exercise, I live in the fattest city in the United States and I way 117lbs. at 5'6") I catch a glimpse of his face which is covered in blood coming from his forehead. First I thought that the drugs had caused him to do something stupid. Then I passed his house and his screen door(which is his "prize" for some odd reason) and noticed that it was torn open as if cut by scissors and on its hinges as if "Cinder Block" from the Teen Titans hit it. I just let it slide too because he deals drugs and probably had a disagreement with a client. As for the last thing, my neighbor was found dead in his home with his organs torn out and put back in in a random order. Slendy was trying to and successfully killed my neighbor and I have no idea why. I'm going in my next post to upload my design for a weapon that could possibly harm Slendy because of the electric current produced and the magnetic field produced too. So for now stay safe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home