Thursday, August 11, 2011

Odd things

The first day of school went off without a hitch, but one thing was odd there was an operator symbol and sees me under my desk etched into it so that was weird. I have 3 classes with Corey so I'll note any weird behavior. A kid did bump into me today and a mask fell out of his backpack. I asked him what it was for and he said the school play. I found this odd because our school play was Cats and there are no masks in Cats. I'll start watching for that kid from now on too. I've been watching for little things out of place recently after the flowers in my moms garden were gone but it cold have just been my neighbors(whom I'm convinced cook meth). So only really weird thing was the mask and the symbol gonna let things play out. I haven't had that watching feeling yet so I'm good when it sets in I'll say for now I'll just get some rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home