Friday, August 12, 2011

These days (corey)

Man so far school is a drag I have like no classes with anyone. I don't really mind school though, it's the people I hate they're all douche bags and fakers. I bet the guys who attacked me even go to my school, what pricks. seriously this is a waste of my time why does he even want me to write in this blog it's stupid it's not like I'm crazy or anything. The last time I checked I was the sane one, he keeps saying something like watch out for maskies I have no idea what the hell he's taking about so I'll just leave it at this, I don't care about what happened to me so I won't write these.




Corey

2 Comments:

At August 28, 2011 at 8:18 PM , Blogger DiceArt said...

I read on a blog that you were looking for the "Tesla coil guy" would you by chance be looking for me?

 
At August 28, 2011 at 8:55 PM , Blogger DiceArt said...

Just realized you meant someonelse nvm.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home