Wednesday, August 10, 2011

First Encounter

This is the first post in a series of many about my few encounters so far, with I have no idea what because I've only seen it once. I believe it's what people call slender man I have no idea what it is though, but it looks like slender man. It all started one day when I was with my friend Corey and his cousin in December, we were walking in the woods and then there was a flash in the sky. I freaked and so did Corey, we run back to his house as we get out of the woods Corey and I saw a tall man for a flash of a second. It was probably the weirdest day of my life I don't really remember much of that event, not because I blacked out because I didn't it was 4 or 5 years ago. This didn't come up until recently because we got attacked by maskies and he fought some of them off and told me to run and get help. I didn't want to leave because instead of 2 versus 4 it would be 1 versus 4. So I went and got help but when I got back he was gone. So i pulled the two maskies back and tied them up. I asked where they were taking him none of them could talk so I took them to the police and reported them. I hope he's ok his dads gonna kill me for running away even though I was told.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home